addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgooglegroupshelp-with-circleimageimagesinstagramFill 1linklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1ShapeoutlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonprintShapeShapeShapeShapeImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruserwarningyahoo

The Houston Urban Raw Vegan Potluck Meetup Group Message Board The Houston Urban Raw Potluck Meetup Group Discussion Forum › New Earth Raw Vegan Gluten-Free Snacks at Whole Foods Markets

New Earth Raw Vegan Gluten-Free Snacks at Whole Foods Markets

Dinah M.
RawVeganGoddess
Group Organizer
League City, TX
Post #: 48
It was with great pride that I purchased my first three (3) packages of New Earth raw, vegan, gluten-free superfood snacks from the Dallas Landmark Whole Foods Market store at Parklane. The New Earth brand of superfoods are created and packaged by my friends, Krystalle and Arttemis Keszainn of the New Earth Center in Austin, Texas. Today I bought a package of Walnut Inspiration, Banana Walnut Bites, and Almond Courage.
These energizing nougats of vitality are soaked in filtered, energized water then dehydrated at low temperatures to create these delicious crunchy delights.
I was pleasantly surprised to find a conscious affirmation discreetly tucked in each package. Written on fortune-cookie style paper, these affirmations are uplifting, life-affirming, and lovingly encouraging.
So if you haven’t had your quota of omega-3s, antioxidants, and protein this week, be sure to pick up some today. http://newearthcenter...­

dinah mack, raw and living foods instructor, colon therapist, masters student in spiritual nutrition