addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwchatcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscrosseditemptyheartexportfacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgoogleimagesinstagramlinklocation-pinmagnifying-glassmailminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1outlookpersonplusprice-ribbonImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruseryahoo

Houston Portfolio Building Network Message Board › Capturing A Short Life

Capturing A Short Life

A former member
Post #: 1
My friend who lost her baby girl sent this to me. Not sure if anyone might be interested but thought I'd pass it along. An unbelievable way to give of your time and heart.

Photographers are needed to help families who are experiencing the loss of an infant. Join the NILMDTS Network today.

http://www.nowilaymedowntosleep.org/photographers/­

J. K.
user 8281223
Hockley, TX
Post #: 1
Great group. Donna Beard is the NILMDTS director for the Texas Medical Center. They REALLY need some more help there. Give her a shout if you think you might want to help them out. They need photographers and skilled retouchers.