align-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcamerachatcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-crosscrosseditemptyheartfacebookfullheartglobegoogleimagesinstagramlocation-pinmagnifying-glassmailmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1outlookpersonplusImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartwitteryahoo

Houston Portfolio Building Network Message Board › Houston Portfolio Building Network changes (Please read!)

Houston Portfolio Building Network changes (Please read!)

Robert P.
Prophet8
Group Organizer
Houston, TX
Hello everyone.

As some of you know, Shelby Carter has decided to step down from the role of organizer of the HPBN meet up group for personal reasons. In order to keep the dream alive and continue in the spirit of community established by Shelby, I have assumed financial responsibility for the group for now.

We have had some amazing photoshoots together, such as Once Upon a Time and Here Comes the Bride. At these meet ups I met other photographers and models and have developed friendships and working relationships with many people I may have never met otherwise. I will be eternally grateful to Shelby for this.

It is my sincerest hope that we can work together to continue producing original and artistic workshops and meet ups unlike anything offered by the other great meet up groups in the Houston area.

I suggest a meet up be held for this group on Monday, August 1st for all original member models, photographers and MUA's to discuss how to most effectively keep this group going. Attendance is not required to voice an opinion. Email me your thoughts and suggestions and I am happy to bring them before the group. I would like to set up a virtual meet up to coincide with the physical meet up so as many of you as possible will be able to participate.

Thank you all for your continued support for my favorite photography meet up group!

Robert Swartley

Prophet8 Photo