Houston Portfolio Building Network Message Board › Meetup details changed: The Art of Erotica with Hustler Honey Hollis Ireland!

Meetup details changed: The Art of Erotica with Hustler Honey Hollis Ireland!

Robert P.
Prophet8
Group Organizer
Houston, TX
I've updated this Meetup. For more details, see the full listing:
http://www.meetup.com/HoustonPortfolioBuildingNetwork/events/31167702/­

Good news out of bad news! The location has changed. Fotofusion is no longer able to host due to a conflict of schedules. I am moving the meet up to my natural light studio in the beautiful, crime free Montrose! This brings two major changes to the workshops. First, because we no longer have to cover studio rental fees, the fee has been lowered to $100 per three hour workshop. This now means you have up to six hours of themed, erotic studio time with published Hustler Honey, Hollis Ireland for only $200. the second change is I am only reserving space for 8 photographers to make sure we have the best available use of space without over crowding.

The main studio room is 264 sq ft. (22' x 12') and the sun room is 84 sq ft (7' x 12'). The studio is all hard wood floors and there is a hard wood stair case we can use. The studio is fully air conditioned so heat will not be an issue. There is also a four post bed and other furniture that will be used in the first workshop.

As before, Hollis will sign a full commercial release for $50 paid cash at the end of the workshop. This is a great opportunity to shoot with a beautiful model and get images you can sell. If you can't make a profit off this workshop, turn in your camera at the door!

RSVP now! With the lower cost and new location I expect this to book up fast!

When: Monday, September 5, 2011 12:00 PM

Where: Prophecy Studio
1979 W. McKinney
Houston, TX 77019

Price: $100.00 per person

RSVP limit: 9 "Yes" RSVPs

If the changes affect your plans to attend, please take a moment to update your RSVP. (You can RSVP "No" or "Yes".)

You can always get in touch with me through the Contact Us link on Meetup.