Oct 26, 2013 · 2:00 PM
Do you have at least one novel that has the first draft mostly complete or already done?
Take this workshop to learn:
• How to revise your first draft
• How to self-edit your final draft--and why you should
• How to prepare your manuscript for submission to publishers
• How to choose and work with a freelance editor
• What to expect from working with an editor
We'll spend three hours on these topics.
You will receive useful checklists and worksheets, and you'll spend time working on your book, so bring your laptop or three printed chapters of your manuscript.
Spaces are limited, so please RSVP as soon as possible!