addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwchatcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgoogleimageimagesinstagramlinklocation-pinmagnifying-glassmailminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1outlookpersonplusprice-ribbonImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruseryahoo

Houston Science Fiction / Fantasy Writers Message Board › I need an experienced editor

I need an experienced editor

Closed to new replies

A former member
Post #: 1
I need an experienced editor for several sci-fi shorts I've finished. I want to keep pumping them out and don't have time to slow down and edit. Let me know. ~J 832-292-1855
A former member
Post #: 12
People beware, this guy already pissed off quite a few folks on Craig's List, and then he went about wasting over 2 hours of my time on Saturday. Feel free to work with this guy if you want, but I assure you, he is FULL OF HIS OWN POO.

Enjoy the blow back.

John Blake Arnolddevilish