Daniel M. C.
danielmclark
Houston, TX
Post #: 1
Here's a link to the timeline software that was talked about last night - and it is Mac-only, sorry PC users.

http://www.scribblecode.com/­

Tips and tricks: if you download the trial, it's good for 20 days. But it's really more like 20 "launch-days", so to speak. If you run the app on Monday and then close it and open it again on Friday, that's two days off your twenty. The trick is that you can open it on Monday and leave it open indefinitely... that still only counts as one day off the trial. I stretched out the trial to something like four months. This was a while back so they may have closed that loophole, but it's worth trying out to see if it still works.

Also, there is usually a discount on this and Scrivener (Mac and PC) right before and during NaNoWriMo, so if you stretch out your trial to a few months, you can use it while you're waiting for that hefty discount.

(I don't have any affiliation with these guys, I'm just a really into plotting and planning, and I'm a big fan of these apps.)