Greater Houston Skeptic Society Message Board › The Best Little Psychic Fair in Texas.....

The Best Little Psychic Fair in Texas.....

Closed to new replies

A former member
Post #: 2
I'll be post-call, but would be up for a trip if anyone is interested. I may go by myself even depending on how much cleansing my aura needs.

http://www.psychicfai...­

Marva's Psychic & Holistic Fairs - Houston, Texas
Named "Best Psychic Fair in Houston 2005" - by Houston Press
Saturday, January 3, 2009 - La Quinta Inns & Suites, 1625 W. Loop South between San Felipe & Post Oak) near the Galleria - next door to Micro Center

What will you find at the Psychic & Holistic Fairs?
Tarot
Palmistry
Clairvoyance
Pet Psychics
Aura
Astrology
Numerology
Psychometry
Past Life
Angels & Spirit Guides
Mediums/Channeling

Chair Massage - Olympia
Foot Reflexology - Spirit Quest
Reiki
Ear Candling - Ofelia Perez
Aura Cleansing, Reiki, Healing - Juan Castro

Vendors

Amazon Herbs - Carole Miller
Wayne's Crystals - gemstones, jewelry, collectibles, amythest cathedrals
Lotusland - JoAnn Hamilton - books, incense, crystals, gifts, etc.
Florapathics Aromatherapy Oils, Soaps, Candles, Hair Products
Metaphysical Books, Tarot Cards, Angel Cards, and more
Aura Camera - Wayne Darling
Computer Astrology Charts - Marva Mason
Silver Jewelry from Bali - Marguerite Oppinger
Naomi
user 7881900
Spring, TX
Post #: 18
Clay, I can make this a meetup - I don'tthink I'll be able to go, but I'll put it down for anyone who might want to check it out
Robert T. G.
btg144
Houston, TX
Post #: 1
This is R.T. Gross : I intend to be there Saturday Jan. 3. I don't know much about this sort of thing -- I usually stay away from it, so this should be educational for me. Hope to see other skeptics there.

A former member
This sounds very exciting.. depending on when my kids get home saturday whether i take them or not. prolly be hme early. im new to the group but how would i recognize anyone or would anyone want to meet up? Ive actually been doing alot of reading on spirituality and past lives.
David F.
Anim8er
Houston, TX
Post #: 214
What do you propose to do at this "Fair"? Do you plan on openly criticizing these people? If there is a fee for admission, paying that would be supporting this nonsense. I have no interest in that.
Naomi
user 7881900
Spring, TX
Post #: 20
David, I posted the link that Clay supplied, so that interested people can go find out more, if they wish. I do not advocate being rude to anyone.

I suspect an admission fee will be listed on the link. It may be on a display or booth-by-booth basis.

A former member
Post #: 3
I have no interest in confronting people, being rude, or anything of that nature. I intend to learn as much as I can from the experience and be respectful. I've emailed the host Marva and will let everyone know regarding fees. I suspect that this is something that makes money off of the purchase of merchandise, books, crystals, etc, and not from cover charges.
A former member
Post #: 4
Oh, and I will likely be the only one there in blue scrubs so be sure to say hello.
A former member
Post #: 5
This may help. The flyer from last month's fair (http://www.psychicfai...­) states that admission is free. It looks like there will be mini-readings of 10 minutes available for 10 dollars and possibly discounts for early birds not from out of town. There will be a number of booths offering a wide variety of "services". My interest, as many of you know, is alternative medicine so I am actually looking forward to speaking with the reflexologist.
Sergio
PopeMolestusXXX
Houston, TX
I'm likely to be the only 6'2" guy with maroon shoes that have brown laces. Say hi and pretend that spirits told you my name. ;)