Greater Houston Skeptic Society Message Board › New Meetup: September Skeptics in the Pub!

New Meetup: September Skeptics in the Pub!

Closed to new replies

A former member
Announcing a new Meetup for Greater Houston Skeptic Society!

What: September Skeptics in the Pub!

When: September 8, 2009 7:00 PM

Where:
Ernie's on Banks
1010 Banks St
Houston, TX 77006

Come one, come all to the September Skeptics in the Pub meetup at Ernie's on Banks!

Ernie's is a "sports bar" in the museum district - it's really a nice place to meet and socialize, and we will have the upstairs to ourselves. There are lots of drink options (naturally), a full kitchen menu, a nice patio, and dart boards and a pool table if you're so inclined. One thing Ernie's does not have, regrettably, is handicapped access to the upstairs area, so anyone who needs such access should let us either me or Naomi know as soon as possible so we can move to an alternate location.

REMEMBER, IF YOU RSVP MAYBE OR YES, AND CHANGE YOUR MIND, please change your RSVP so people aren't turned away from an apparently full meetup.

Learn more here:
http://www.meetup.com...­
A former member
Post #: 10
So how was it? I was unable to go, because wife came down with a nasty cold. She is getting better though, but lousy timing. I read some said it gets real loud there, was it?

Anthony
Naomi
user 7881900
Spring, TX
Post #: 45
The place echoes a bit, but not too bad. I was out of town, but fellow organizer Sam said that it was the best meet-up yet.

Please be sure and come to the one of 9-22, it's at the library. We have a speaker coming in from New England, who works for the James Randi Educational Foundation, Jeff Wagg