addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgooglegroupsimageimagesinstagramlinklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1outlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruseryahoo

Greater Houston Skeptic Society Message Board › Mark's Demanding Schedule

Mark's Demanding Schedule

Closed to new replies

A former member
Hello all,

As organizer, I wanted to let everyone know it's entirely possible I will be 5-10 minutes late because of another obligation I have immediately before the meetup. In light of this, I wanted to remind everyone that we're meeting upstairs since there won't be a sign posted until I get there.

Looking forward to seeing everyone this evening!