align-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcamerachatcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-crosscrosseditfacebookglobegoogleimagesinstagramlocation-pinmagnifying-glassmailmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1outlookpersonplusImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartwitteryahoo

Greater Houston Skeptic Society Message Board › My latest article: Rihanna and "love"

My latest article: Rihanna and "love"

Daniel S.
user 2854658
Houston, TX
Post #: 19
Hi Everyone,

I write a regular piece at Examiner.com called "Houston Humanist Examiner". These articles are from a Humanist (and thus skeptic) perspective that I think may here might be interested in, so I hope it's ok to post notices here whenever I have a new article out (please let me know if not and I'll happily comply with whatever rules).

I hope you'll have the chance to read my latest article at Examiner.com - thanks!

Rihanna and "Love"

http://tinyurl.com/yf...­

or

http://www.examiner.c...­
Naomi
user 7881900
Spring, TX
Post #: 49
This is great, thank you
Daniel S.
user 2854658
Houston, TX
Post #: 20
Thanks for the comment! :)
Matt
user 3268653
Tomball, TX
Post #: 2
Very thought-provoking. Thanks for sharing. Is there any way to subscribe to that piece to be notified when you've published a new one?
A former member
Post #: 1
Really good insight! Thanks for sharing :)
Daniel S.
user 2854658
Houston, TX
Post #: 23
Very thought-provoking. Thanks for sharing. Is there any way to subscribe to that piece to be notified when you've published a new one?

Thanks!
Yes, there is a subscribe button on the Examiner.com page. Other ways to get notices are to sign up on my Twitter page or become a fan on my Facebook page. Links to both are at the bottom of my articles :)
Naomi
user 7881900
Spring, TX
Post #: 50
So, you should post your Twitter nick?
Daniel S.
user 2854658
Houston, TX
Post #: 24
So, you should post your Twitter nick?

mine is Twitter.com/dtstrain (or /dtstrain after the Twitter web address, in case the URL isn't showing fully)
Naomi
user 7881900
Spring, TX
Post #: 51
Following.

I'd love for you to contribute the the group's blog - I can't keep up with it myself, and the original author, Clay, has moved out of state