addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgooglegroupsimageimagesinstagramlinklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1outlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruseryahoo

Greater Houston Skeptic Society Message Board › Rudy T & Hologram Stickers

Rudy T & Hologram Stickers

Vic W.
VicWang
Houston, TX
Post #: 5
A former member
Post #: 2
Awesome video! Rudy T...oh how the mighty have fallen. From the king of Clutch City and oft repeated "Heart of a Champion" speeches to DWI's in West University, to the where are they now file, to a magic sticker Pimp! I was at the Bulls-Rockets game where Cartwright broke Dream's cheek bone with those razor like elbows he was notorious for, too bad RudyT didn't have a sticker to slap on his face and send him back out there. I'm going to find Tomjanovich and call him or write him and give him the Verbal bitch slapping he so richly deserves!!! Unbelievable.
A former member
Post #: 3
My brother-in-law was selling this also. It seemed to be part of a MLM scheme and they set up a website for him. If he contacted someone and talked the chip they could then log in to his web space and he got credit for a sell.

Of course, he is a sucker for anything that is nonsense. He currently likes the chi gong silliness. He and my sister-in-law waves his hands around in the air, pretending or imagining that he is helping people. His belief in these types of miracle cures seem pathological.
A former member
Post #: 94
Rudy T! What happened man??? Rudy T was a big hero to Houston for bringing us our only Championships in any major professional sport and now he is reduced to being a sticker pimp? I still have a lot of respect for what he meant to Houston and The Rockets despite this. Perhaps he wants to believe this sticker works or he is delusional? I would rather think that than think he is a con artist. The last I remember hearing about Rudy T was he got the job as coach of The Los Angeles Lakers a few years back and that was the best job you can get as a coach in basketball but he did not last there long. I think he quit for personal or medical reasons but I forget.