Greater Houston Skeptic Society Message Board › Time announced!

Time announced! Richard Dawkins, in my new movie, The Nature of Existence, playing in Houston .

Naomi
user 7881900
Spring, TX
I've updated this Meetup. For more details, see the full listing:
http://www.meetup.com...­

When: Saturday, August 7, 2010 5:45 PM

Where: ANGELIKA FILM CENTER
510 Texas Avenue Corner of Smith
Houston, TX 77002
713-225-1470

If the changes affect your plans to attend, please take a moment to update your RSVP. (You can RSVP "No" or "Yes".)

You can always get in touch with me through the "Contact Organizer" link on Meetup: http://www.meetup.com...­
Lyle S.
lets_roll
Houston, TX
Post #: 417
A FB discussion.....

John-Paul Mitchell
thinks thisovie was pretty good; much better than Bill Maher's Religilous. The film maker will be at the showings this weekend!
Home
thenatureofexistence.com
The official website for the new documentary The Nature of Existence!
July 23 at 10:02pm · Comment · Like · Share

Lyle What town did u watch this one in?July 24 at 2:58am · Like ·

John-Paul Mitchell It's playing in DFW area... July 25 at 9:50am · Like

Lyle I'm skeptical... ;)
Would you say this is pretty much like 'preaching to the choir' or did you really get much out of it?July 25 at 7:52pm · Like ·

John-Paul Mitchell No, I took very little away from it, other than a bit of entertainment; sometimes at the expense of theists. But the film maker decided he is "spiritual but not religious." oh, well, no one will make a good atheist movie, it seems.July 25 at 8:42pm · Like

Lyle Would you mind if I posted this thread going here on the atheist and/or skeptics meetup board?

If you want some substance and impactful new info to feed your head.....let me suggest a docuflick I'm promoting as one of the films for an upcoming atheist film fest we are rolling out in town here. Check out: flightfromdeath.com. I d like to hear your opinion on it sometime.

I think it's a powerful film, superceding the standard fair atheist indignant rants against theists. It simply in effect dismisses all religions with a given that they all fall prey to the same weaknesses. What it moves into is something much more profound. July 25 at 9:07pm · Like ·

July 25 at 9:07pm · Like ·
John-Paul Mitchell Wouldn't mind. Sounds interesting.July 25 at 10:47pm · Like