Whether it is to start your own business, take the next step in your current role, manage large scale international companies or just a complete change of your career - an MBA can give you this opportunity.
QS World MBA Tour brings over 50 of the world’s top business schools to Houston on Saturday, October 18th. This provides a fantastic opportunity to meet face-to-face with admissions officers and get the answers to all of your MBA questions in one day.
Free Entry for Houston Social Events members. To register follow the instructions mentioned below.
Participating Business Schools Include:
Univ. of Houston – Bauer, Texas Christian Univ., Texas A&M Univ. – Mays, Univ. of North Texas, Baylor Univ.- The Hankamer, UC Irvine, Purdue Univ., Krannert, Pepperdine Univ. Graziadio, Univ. of South Carolina - Darla Moore, George Washington Univ., Georgia State Univ., SMU Cox, Arizona State Univ., Hult, IE and many more...
This event is for you if you are looking to:
- Meet face-to-face with admission directors from top international and local B-Schools
- Take or improve your GMAT score
- You are interested in MBA scholarship opportunities and funding advice – QS offers $1.7M MBA scholarships
- Get one to one advice on your MBA essay, application and MBA interview
Hilton Houston Post Oak
2001 Post Oak Blvd,
Houston, TX 77056, Registration
Opens – 1:30pm
Pre-fair presentations start – 2pm
Fair opens – 4pm
*Attend any time between 1:30pm-6pm
To receive FREE admission (for your group only) you must do ALL of the following:
1. Register at this site - http://goo.gl/a0r653 and answer the registration questions.
2. Print out this page that shows your RSVP and bring with you to the event.