addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgooglegroupshelp-with-circleimageimagesinstagramFill 1linklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1ShapeoutlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonShapeShapeShapeShapeImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruserwarningyahoo

Houston 20s & 30s Fun Stuff Message Board › El Chupacabra Camping (action required)

El Chupacabra Camping (action required)

A former member
Hey everyone,

This event is this Saturday:

I am sure you know that early packet pickup is:

Thursday May 12 at Fleet Feet at 6950 Woodway.

On Friday you may pick it up at Fleet Feet at 2408 Rice Blvd.

They will also take paper entries in the store.

Who is camping for sure! (If you do not respond to this e-mail in the affirmative by 7pm tomorrow (5/11/11). I will remove you from the list)

As of right now we have 16 spots for campers and 23 people saying that they are coming.

I know for a FACT that some of you will cancel last moment. (DONT do that) Let me know if you are coming so that I can decied to get another camp site.

Rememberyou still have to pay to camp. 3 Bucks to me and like 7 to Houston Parks and Rec.

I am not being a hard ass, but 3 people just canceled and its not fair to me or anyone else who has to pay up front for this stuff.

Thanks.

A former member
Post #: 1
Mike and I are camping for sure!
maggie
user 10152101
Houston, TX
Post #: 2
I know that Kristin, Xin, Kayla, and I are camping for sure.
A former member
Post #: 6
I'm in for sure.
A former member
Post #: 22
Im in for camping but I can't do the run (pulled my quad). If I can get someone to sign me up as a non-runner then i'm in for sure.

I also sent a note to the organizer asking if there was a way to sign up as a non-runner without an actual runner signing you up. They're supposed to respond in the next couple of hours.
Kristin
user 8432452
Sugar Land, TX
Post #: 4
I know that Kristin, Xin, Kayla, and I are camping for sure.

yeah, I'm coming (I emailed, but I guess maybe you want it here too?)