align-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcamerachatcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-crosscrosseditemptyheartfacebookfullheartglobegoogleimagesinstagramlocation-pinmagnifying-glassmailmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1outlookpersonplusImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartwitteryahoo

Houston 20s & 30s Fun Stuff Message Board › Meetup Cancelled: Crafting Under the Influence Happy Hour

Meetup Cancelled: Crafting Under the Influence Happy Hour

A former member
Hey guys,

My Boss is out of town so I have to be at a board meeting tomorrow night, that may go all night. Boheme is a great place so please go if you are feeling crafty (get it, lol), but I am not going to make it. Sorry!

*****Crafting Under the Influence Happy Hour, scheduled to occur on Thursday, February 23, 2012 5:30 PM has been canceled. Please update your plans accordingly.

If you have further questions, you can email me through the Contact Us link on Meetup.