Houston 20s & 30s Fun Stuff Message Board › New Organizer Needed or Goodbye HouTopia

New Organizer Needed or Goodbye HouTopia

A former member
(apologize first off if you are receiving this message again as we are having issue sending messages out to members)

Hello everyone!  Many of you probably saw the email from meetup.com that Destinee has stepped down from being the organizer of HouTopia.  Our group of friends that have kept HouTopia going for the last 5 years have decided it is time for us to move on.  We had a great run and met so many wonderful people but have chosen to pursue other activities.

This means that, unless someone -- one of you great people -- steps in as Organizer, HouTopia will be shut down on November 19, 2012.

We would love to pass the baton off to a new person so this group doesn't disappear.  As many of you know, HouTopia is a great way to meet people and make new friends.  Organizing events allows you to interact with a lot of different people in a variety of situations.  If you are interested in becoming the new organizer, please contact KRISTIN REIS through the HouTopia website.

Sincerely,

Destinee, Kristin, Daniel, Natalie, Anna, and Kristy (and all the other co-organizers and event planners over the past 5 years).
Jeanna
Cheerfullchic
Spring, TX
Post #: 27
Houtopia has been awesome. I started way back when the group first began. I have met so many amazing people. I really can't step up because I have a newborn but I so hope someone does. Even when I can't make it to the events I have been living vicariously through you guys.