addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscontroller-playcrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgooglegroupshelp-with-circleimageimagesinstagramFill 1light-bulblinklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1ShapeoutlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonprintShapeShapeShapeShapeImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruserwarningyahoo

Howard County Photographers Message Board › Fire(less) spinning at our July 11 meeting

Fire(less) spinning at our July 11 meeting

Nancy K.
NancyKnisley
Catonsville, MD
Post #: 6
Since we're scheduled to do some light painting during our July 11 meeting, I asked Art if he would be interested in having my son Matt who does fire spinning to perform then if he was available.

As of now, Matt is available and plans to perform for us.

Of course, Matt won't be using fire in the parking lot, but rather some lighted balls.

This would be a nice opportunity for us to get photos of light in motion. If you aren't familiar with fire spinning, google it. Basically its a performance art involving spinning balls of fire attached to cords (or other flaming equipment) while hopefully not setting yourself on fire.

Matt isn't charging the group anything, but he'd love to have photos of him performing. And I'm sure he'd appreciate some tips.
Patricia
Snafuavenue
Columbia, MD
Post #: 16
Sounds awesome!
Patricia A.
paltner
Columbia, MD
Post #: 3
This sounds like fun! Really looking forward to it!