addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscontroller-playcrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgooglegroupshelp-with-circleimageimagesinstagramFill 1light-bulblinklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1ShapeoutlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonprintShapeShapeShapeShapeImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruserwarningyahoo

Howard County Photographers Message Board › Sandy Point State Park at Sunrise

Sandy Point State Park at Sunrise

Marcus M.
user 8048562
Baltimore, MD
Post #: 72
I am going to Sandy Point State Park on Saturday 9/28/2013 to shoot the sunrise. You are invited to join me; I did this a few months ago and got some great shots. There is a park entry fee is of $5.00 per person, you have to pay at an ATM type machine, you can pay with debit/credit cards and I think cash as well. It will be breezy there so you might want to bring a jacket, depending on the temperature.

I will be on the beach; sunrise for that day will be 6:58AM. I suggest you get there early; there may be a line to enter the park and also to give yourself enough time to setup. A tripod or monopod may also come in handy for the low light situation.
If you need more info, email me.
marcuswjm@gmail.com