addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgooglegroupsimageimagesinstagramlinklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1outlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruseryahoo
user 6866734
Columbia, MD
Post #: 2
Thanks to all those who came to Union Jacks last night! I think it was a successful first meetup for the group. Next time should be even better! Let me know if anyone has ideas. I'll look into the few ideas I got from members last night!

user 12272640
Elkridge, MD
Post #: 8
Wish I could have gone!
A former member
Post #: 1
Hey guys,

I had a great time. I wish I could have stayed longer. Im looking forward to our next outing! Feel free to look me up on facebook (Dale Klonin).

See yall soon!

Michael P.
user 13447751
Columbia, MD
Post #: 1
Definitely a great inaugural meeting. Really looking forward to the next one!