add-memberalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbellblockcalendarcamerachatchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-upcircle-with-crosscomposecrossfacebookflagfolderglobegoogleimagesinstagramkeylocation-pinmedalmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1pagepersonpluspollsImported LayersImported LayersImported LayersshieldstartwitterwinbackClosewinbackCompletewinbackDiscountyahoo
user 6866734
Group Organizer
Columbia, MD
Hello everyone!! I just wanted to take a moment to introduce myself. My name is Erika and I am the "new" organizer of Howard County meetup. I originally started this group about 2 years ago. I ran it for a year or so and had to take a break in order to take care of some things in my business. I am now the head organizer again and I would love to get some events going. If anyone has any suggestions, please don't hesitate to post them. If you want me to post one I can do that too. Looking forward to meeting you all.

Erika Hempey