Sorry to those who've signed up, but I've decided to cancel this event on account of the forecast for snow and distance and few people have signed up. Will send also send out an announcement to the group.
I have not yet selected a trail, but I'm hoping to find a nice trail somewhere near the CT/Westchester border area as we have a lot of members from that area. If anyone has any suggestions, please let me know. I'll make a final decision by the week before. The weather should be cool, but that doesn't bother the donkeys and a good walk will warm us all up in no time. I personally find the air and weather this time of year to be invigorating so I'm looking forward to a December walk. And, I've scheduled it for right after Thanksgiving so you can walk off some of the feast and make some room for the rest of the holidays! :-)
Hope to see many old faces and some new faces!