addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwchatcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscrosseditemptyheartfacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgoogleimagesinstagramlinklocation-pinmagnifying-glassmailminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1outlookpersonplusprice-ribbonImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruseryahoo

Hudson Valley Walk with Donkeys Message Board › Daily Walks / Visits at Donkey Park

Daily Walks / Visits at Donkey Park

Steve S.
user 99324202
Group Organizer
Ulster Park, NY
Post #: 3
This thread will be used by me to post when I know I am available to walk the donkeys around my area if people want to join me, or for people to inquire or request times. You are all welcome to contact me directly by email, but by posting them here, more people have an opportunity to piggyback on a spontaneous event.
Steve S.
user 99324202
Group Organizer
Ulster Park, NY
Post #: 4
For those who want to join me, I will be doing walks at 5:00pm Tues. Weds, Thursday (July 16-18). It is possible to shift this time in either direction if needed.
Mary K.
user 79716932
Poughkeepsie, NY
Post #: 1
I would be interested in a walk Wed.... however I wouldn't be able to get there until about 5:30ish. If that is a possibility let me know, thanks!
A former member
Post #: 1
For those who want to join me, I will be doing walks at 5:pm Tues. Weds, Thursday (July 16-18). It is possible to shift this time in either direction if needed.

I would be interested in stopping by for an informal walk on the 17th at around 5. I work most weekends and doubt if I would be able to make a formal walk until September. This of course eliminates attending the introductory sessions but if I understand you right as long as I am not leading the animal then it is permissible.
Steve S.
user 99324202
Group Organizer
Ulster Park, NY
Post #: 6
5:30 Weds is perfect as at least one other person mentioned that that would be a good time for them also.

The main difference with the informal walks is that I cannot be as open-ended with my time and often will need to wrap up in about an hour.
Mary K.
user 79716932
Poughkeepsie, NY
Post #: 2
Ok great, look forward to the walk for Wed 5:30!
Mary K.
user 79716932
Poughkeepsie, NY
Post #: 3
By the way, the idea of mascots/games etc could be a lot of fun - what do the donkeys have to bray about it?! Maybe they want to play a game of "pin the tail on the people"....
A former member
Post #: 2
5:30 Weds is perfect as at least one other person mentioned that that would be a good time for them also.

The main difference with the informal walks is that I cannot be as open-ended with my time and often will need to wrap up in about an hour.
I don't think I'm going to make it today Steve, I'll try another time, or in the fall when I'll have more time to spend with the donkeys.
Steve S.
user 99324202
Group Organizer
Ulster Park, NY
Post #: 7
I don't think I'm going to make it today Steve, I'll try another time, or in the fall when I'll have more time to spend with the donkeys.
Ok, thanks Steve. Hope you can make it another time.

I'm finding that I'm not notified of posts to these discussion boards, so I added you to the attendance list for this event before seeing your post . I just removed you, so that's why you'll be getting conflicting email notifications.
Steve S.
user 99324202
Group Organizer
Ulster Park, NY
Post #: 8
This week, July 22-26, I'll be shooting for daily walks around 5pm on Tue, Wed, and Thursday. Let me know if you're interested in coming by.

Current attendees so far:

Tues: 5:00pm: Christina plus one
Weds: afternoon: Rosita
Weds: 5:30pm: Mary Kaye +3, Terrie
Thur: 5:00pm: ?
Fri: Noon-ish: Laura +