addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwchatcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgoogleimageimagesinstagramlinklocation-pinmagnifying-glassmailminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1outlookpersonplusprice-ribbonImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruseryahoo

Hudson Valley Walk with Donkeys Message Board › Items needed for DonkStock 2013

Items needed for DonkStock 2013

Steve S.
user 99324202
Group Organizer
Ulster Park, NY
Updated: 8:35am Saturday morning

Hi All:
Following is a list of items we need for DonkStock 2013.   Could you please review it and then see if there is something on it you could bring or if there is something else you'd like to bring?   My list might be missing something, feel free to suggest additions.  And I know some of you told me what you were bringing and I've forgotten.  (Was it Laura bringing a black bean dish?).  Please post here and/or send me an email.   I'll be working on the computer all night and will check throughout the day Friday to make sure the list is kept current.

I'm currently planning for 20 people, so keep that in mind.

Note that adult beverages are welcome, but please bring your own.

I'll start a campfire at dusk and you're welcome to hang out until you get burnt out (although I might just leave you on your own at some point smile ).

• Hamburgers  - Jenny and Nick
  • Hambuger Rolls - Christina
  • Hot dogs - Rosita
  • Hot dog rolls - Rosita
  • Chicken for grill - Laura
  • vegetarian dish(s)
    - quiche - Nathalie
  • ketchup - Dace
  • mustard - Dace
  • Other condiments (relish, BBQ sauce)- Steve
  • Chips of various types - Georgianna
  • Salads of various types
    - Black bean/Avacado Salad - Laura
  • miscellaneous side-dishes (deviled eggs, cut veggies, etc)
    - veggies/hummus/cheese & crackers - Theresa
    - vegetarian baked beans - Steve
    - Deviled eggs - Steve
  • deserts (baked goods, fruit, etc)
    - unspecified desert - Linda
    - fruit - Dace
    - cake - Marge
  • paper plates - Linda
  • paper bowls - Linda
  • disposable cups -Rosita
  • disposable utensils - Nathalie
  • napkins/paper towels - Linda
  • adult beverages (beer, wine, etc) - Please bring your own
  • soda - John
  • water  -  Steve
  • ice - Steve
  • lawn games
    - bocce - Steve
    - other - Marge
  • smores makings (marshmallows, chocolate bars, graham crackers)

I will also have six lawn chairs and plenty of hay bales to sit on.   Feel free to bring your own chairs if you prefer.  I have two canopies for shade.

The weather is looking nice and I'm looking forward to a great time!
Steve
A former member
Post #: 1
I can bring the chips of various types.
Rosita C.
user 25667712
New Milford, CT
Post #: 2
i will do the hot dogs and hot dog rolls and disposable cups. Have some chairs.
Do you need sausages? what about folding tables?
Hope i feel OK for Saturday!!!!!
Miss Fast and Furious.
Steve S.
user 99324202
Group Organizer
Ulster Park, NY
Post #: 11
Do you need sausages? what about folding tables?
hmm, I've had enough table space in the past when I've done similar events... just trying to remember if I had as many people... I guess it wouldn't hurt to have one more long table if someone has one. Otherwise, I can always make some quick tables by sitting old doors on top of hay bales.
Dace
user 111181662
Ulster Park, NY
Post #: 3
I will bring ketchup and mustard. Also I am bringing some fruit for desert.
John M.
Mortuis
Poughkeepsie, NY
Post #: 2
I know I can do soda. Will look around and see if I can fill more gaps later, but I'm defenitly good for soda.
Steve S.
user 99324202
Group Organizer
Ulster Park, NY
Post #: 12
I know I can do soda. Will look around and see if I can fill more gaps later, but I'm defenitly good for soda.
Great, thanks, John
Linda
user 96000322
Kingston, NY
I can bring paper plates, bowls and napkins.
Dace
user 111181662
Ulster Park, NY
Post #: 4
I got pineapple, apples, grapes and some pears. I forgot melon .If someone wants to bring that or watermelon it is OK. I also got Heinz yellow mustard and some Ketchup as i said I will.I will cut the fruit on the spot.If some people dislike yellow mustard they can bring different one.
A former member
Hi Steve - It's 11th hour or whatever the phrase is for tuning in late. I see you're doing cut veggies? So I'll knock them off my list, and I'll bring hummus, cheeses, crackery things.