addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscontroller-playcrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgooglegroupshelp-with-circleimageimagesinstagramFill 1linklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1ShapeoutlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonprintShapeShapeShapeShapeImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruserwarningyahoo

Hudson Valley Fiction Writers Workshop Message Board › Welcome New Members!!

Welcome New Members!!

Jode M.
user 18827861
Group Organizer
Poughkeepsie, NY
Hi. I just wanted to belatedly thank Linda for facilitating our last meeting. It was appreciated! Also, we have had quite a few new members joining our group! WELCOME!!

Our next meeting is on Tuesday, October 11th and I am looking forward to meeting you. Also, this is a reminder to RSVP for the meeting so that I can let B&N know how many will be attending.

So far, we have had an enthusiastic turn out for our monthly get togethers.

Looking forward to seeing you and keep writing!! Jode