addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscontroller-playcrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgooglegroupshelp-with-circleimageimagesinstagramFill 1light-bulblinklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1ShapeoutlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonprintShapeShapeShapeShapeImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruserwarningyahoo

The Hudson Valley Rubber Stamps Meetup Group Message Board › Open Stamping BYO Supplies Reschedule Question

Open Stamping BYO Supplies Reschedule Question

A former member
Hi Everyone,

I have received a request to move open stamping this month. Let me know if you would be interested in doing this NEXT week(Tuesday OR Thursday) instead of Thanksgiving week! I know I need to work on my holiday cards.

Please let me know!

Thanks!

Amanda
A former member
Post #: 1
Hi Amanda,
I have a project ready (actually several) and can meet either day. Probably Tuesday is better but up to you and the group. Thanks!
Gina L.
ginalacey
Hyde Park, NY
Post #: 1
Hi Everyone,

I have received a request to move open stamping this month. Let me know if you would be interested in doing this NEXT week(Tuesday OR Thursday) instead of Thanksgiving week! I know I need to work on my holiday cards.

Please let me know!

Thanks!

Amanda

Hi Amanda, Unfortunately I still can't make it crying I am on vacation at this time - - essentially out of town from Nov.14th thru Dec. 2nd cool. The only date open for me in Nov. would be Sat. Nov. 22nd. thank you.
Heidi B.
stampin.mama
Group Organizer
Poughkeepsie, NY
Post #: 9
I am thinking about coming - I would be a maybe for next week, but I cannot do Thanksgiving week. I have so much stamping I have to do!!!