addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwchatcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscrosseditemptyheartfacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgoogleimagesinstagramlinklocation-pinmagnifying-glassmailminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1outlookpersonplusprice-ribbonImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruseryahoo

The Hudson Valley Rubber Stamps Meetup Group Message Board › Amanda will be at the Orange County Croppers GREAT PICNIC CROP on June 20th!

Amanda will be at the Orange County Croppers GREAT PICNIC CROP on June 20th!

A former member
Hi Everyone,

I just wanted to let you know, I have been invited to be an SU! vendor at the Orange County Croppers Great Picnic Crop! See link below. If you are interested - there are STILL a few spots left! What a fantastic way for our group to meet fellow crafters in NY!

I will have a few project kits for sale as well as some of SU!'s retired papers and stamps. Of course I will have my catalogs handy for anyone wanting to place an order or sign up for a future workshop!

Hope to see some of you there.

Link to Event

Thanks!

Amanda