addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwchatcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgoogleimageimagesinstagramlinklocation-pinmagnifying-glassmailminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1outlookpersonplusprice-ribbonImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruseryahoo

Hudson Valley Skeptics Message Board › July Meeting

July Meeting

Dan L.
DanLackaye
Group Organizer
Poughkeepsie, NY
Post #: 50
Hey everyone,

I took the regular first Saturday meeting off for now because I can't really make any weekend in July. However, if anyone wants me to put that one back on so you can meet let me know and I will. Feel free, also, to schedule one any time of the month similar to what Arthur did. No reason folks shouldn't meet up just because I'm busy (as has already been demonstrated!)

Thanks,
Dan