addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscontroller-playcrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgooglegroupshelp-with-circleimageimagesinstagramFill 1linklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1ShapeoutlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonprintShapeShapeShapeShapeImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruserwarningyahoo
stephanie
user 6611804
Group Organizer
New Windsor, NY
Post #: 3
Welcome ladies!
Already very excited to meet everyone. These meetups will be held on Wednesday evenings to give a break in the week. I'm aiming for the first meetup to begin on November 13th. Location will be at Culture Cafe Bar in Beacon, NY. Located at 157 Main Street. Is 7:15pm a good time for everyone to meet? I'm planning to do dinner and wine (whine). Comment on timing and date in this discussion. Thank you!
-Stephanie
A former member
Post #: 1
sounds good as long as I have no weird events come up- I posted 2 things that r weekend events as per my membership approval, but feel free to remove if they r not the dates or types of activities that is not in the flavor of ur group! Thanks for starting this!
stephanie
user 6611804
Group Organizer
New Windsor, NY
Post #: 4
It's been a while since I've hosted on meetup. I received one of your two messages. It sounded like fun. For now i am doing a week night break. But i am flexible to eventually opening up to weekend fun if my weekends free up. Thanks for your suggestions!