add-memberalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbellblockcalendarcamerachatchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-upcircle-with-crosscomposecrossfacebookflagfolderglobegoogleimagesinstagramkeylocation-pinmedalmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1pagepersonpluspollsImported LayersImported LayersImported LayersshieldstartwitterwinbackClosewinbackCompletewinbackDiscountyahoo

Hudson Valley Survival Network Message Board › Invitation to Oathkeeper Meet-up event

Invitation to Oathkeeper Meet-up event

Joe C.
user 72369722
Newburgh, NY
Post #: 7
I received this invitation from John Mahoney.
On Jan 12th Sullivan County Oathkeepers will be having the honor of having JASON CHARLES of NYC Preppers, and also an Oathkeeper address our meeting. Jason has appeared on DOOMESDAY PREPPERS, and is know quite well in the NYC Prepper community. If you, or any of your members are interested in attending you are most welcome.
We will be meeting Sunday 12 January 1PM at the Elks Lodge, 46 North St, Monticello, NY.
Again, thanks for your assistance.
John Mahoney
user 44472622
Cochecton, NY
Post #: 99
As a member of oathkeepers, orange county preppers, NJ preppers until they folded . I have seen Jason on a preppers outing and saw his presentation on his bug out bag. the NYC preppers and the NJ preppers have made trips to the LDS cannery. John Mahoney and Jason Charles are men that I would follow into hell and piss on the devel.
user 44472622
Cochecton, NY
Post #: 100
Now is the time to prepare . Before you are striped of the abilty to protect your family and your family hasn't eaten in days waiting for disaster aid. FEMA is not meals on wheels .

user 41510352
Bullville, NY
Post #: 5
Sounds interesting,,,, I'm gonna try to make it and will extend the info to my group if that's ok Joe?
user 44472622
Cochecton, NY
Post #: 105
I think it is real important for all the preppres and oathkeepers group to work together.I hope to see you at the Oathkeepers meeting Sunday at 1:00 12-2014