Work Party at HSGP!
Come early, beat the heat, drink some coffee, accomplish something,
and have fun doing it!
Please come join us for a work party at the Humanist Community Center (HCC), even if you cannot help out for the entire event. Here’s what we’ll be doing.
• Repair dry wall in the foyer and family bathroom.
• Install upgraded mirrors
• Install shelves and hooks
• Spot clean carpeting
• Create another movable shelf
• Paint cabinet
• Level transition to ramp
• Possible replacement of top board of ramp
• Possible painting of ramp
• Possible installation of hooks for ladders on southern wall
• Possible relocation of ladders and carpet roll to southern wall
• Clear away cobwebs, remove wallpaper, etc. in preparation for future painting
Other useful work that occurs to us
Come on out and help your fellow Humanists to improve our home. Work parties are always fun, and attendees get a feeling of satisfaction because of the improvements.
See you Saturday!