Work Party in October!
Come early (or late), drink some coffee (or tea), get dirty (or not), help improve our HCC, and have fun doing it!
Please join us for a Work Party at the Humanist Community Center (HCC), even if you cannot help out for the entire event.
Please bring common hand tools and earthworking tools.
Keep in mind, we will get dirty and we will be working outside.
Tasks that we hope to complete:
• Staining the floor of the patio
• Securing a bike rack to a newly-poured concrete pad
• Laying brick around the concrete pad to complete the bike rack pad
• Planting flowers in the front bed
• We will also be doing whatever other useful work we can
Work Parties are always fun!
Come on out and help your fellow Humanists to improve our home. We don't actually work that hard, and we get a feeling of satisfaction and pride while we enjoy the improvements.
See you there!