Humanist Society of Greater Phoenix (HSGP) Message Board › Game Club as Fundraiser for HSGP

Game Club as Fundraiser for HSGP

Bex B
user 11085931
Chandler, AZ
Post #: 22
Hi Everyone,
I’m organizing a game night club as a way for us to get to know more people in our community as well as to have some fun and help raise money to support the Humanist Community Center.

Join the game club to play board and card games like Dominoes/Mexican Train, Bridge, Catchphrase, Taboo, Apples to Apples, Guesstures as well as any other game you bring along.

Your 2011 “subscription” to the game club entitles you to 11 games nights throughout the year (one Friday night per month from February through December)

(We’ll end each night with a round of Left-Center-Right for those who want to play and who bring $3 in singles.)

Please feel welcome to BYOB as well as any snacks you would like to enjoy as you are playing.

The annual prices are $30 for Game Club subscription, $20 for HSGP members and a commitment-phobe price of $5 per individual night.

The first game night will be Friday, February 11th, 2011. We will start at 6:30 pm. (I am sorry- I know this conflicts with the music night. This should be the last conflict for the year with other HSGP events).

You may pay via cash or check. You can make checks payable to HSGP and write “Game Club” in memo line.

This is the email address I’ll be using to keep all the game club members’ information organized and to send updates etc: hsgpgameclub at hotmail (feel free to send any questions about this fundraiser to this email address).
Thanks!
Rebecca