addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscontroller-playcrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgooglegroupshelp-with-circleimageimagesinstagramFill 1light-bulblinklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1ShapeoutlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonprintShapeShapeShapeShapeImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruserwarningyahoo

Humanist Society of Greater Phoenix (HSGP) Message Board › Winter Solstice Potluck, BYOB and Volunteers!

Winter Solstice Potluck, BYOB and Volunteers!

Bex B
user 11085931
Chandler, AZ
Hi Everyone!

I hope you’re as excited about our big party tomorrow night as I am.  I think I heard it might rain- but even so, I know we’ll all have a lot of fun.

If you’ve been meaning to help out- and just didn’t get a chance yet, we still need plenty of volunteers tomorrow night. We’re looking for people who will be willing to act as greeters for 1 hour at a time (to point out things like where to put the potluck, what the Tag Sale is, what’s up for Silent Auction, where the kids activities are, etc).  We’re also looking for volunteers to act as cashiers for what I know will be a bustling Solstice Marketplace (1 hour at a time)- we’ve got some great gift sets, items and packs for you to buy for yourself or someone else.  We’ve got Museum Passes, Gift Certificates for local restaurants and shopping gift cards.  We’ve also got gift sets and food items and so much more! Bring your cash or checkbooks!

By the way- did you know Saturday night is BYOB and Potluck! Bring your favorite to share!

We have some great activities planned including a photo station, stargazing (weather permitting), BINGO (grand prize is a gift card to Bookmans) and dancing if we all still have enough energy.  I purposefully didn’t list an end time for our party- so we’ll see how long we last!  But after that, we’ll still need help with some clean up!

Hope to see you tomorrow!