align-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcamerachatcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-crosscrosseditfacebookglobegoogleimagesinstagramlocation-pinmagnifying-glassmailmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1outlookpersonplusImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartwitteryahoo

The Humanist Community of Central Ohio Message Board › November Book Announcement

November Book Announcement

Heidi B.
user 22422171
Greensboro, NC
Hey there Wo-Man Booker ladies,
Thanks for your votes and your feedback! I'm still interested in hearing more from you all about your suggestions for the group. Feel free to send me an email or message on MeetUp.
But, without any further ado, the winner is...
"Life of Pi" by Yann Martel!
I don't know about any of you, but I've been trying to get around to reading this book ever since I saw it on the Accelerated Reading list in school (that dates me, but I'm not sure if that's a good or bad thing...).
Anyways, I hope you enjoy it! And remember, if you don't get through the book, still feel free to come and hang out with us- we won't judge :).
Happy reading!
Heidi