add-memberalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbellblockcalendarcamerachatchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-upcircle-with-crosscomposecrossfacebookflagfolderglobegoogleimagesinstagramkeylocation-pinmedalmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1pagepersonpluspollsImported LayersImported LayersImported LayersshieldstartwitterwinbackClosewinbackCompletewinbackDiscountyahoo

Huntington Beach Photography Meetup Group Message Board › Tonight's Meetup is On!

Tonight's Meetup is On!

Rick R.
Group Organizer
Huntington Beach, CA
Hey Fellow Photographers,

Looks like we will have a small group of 6-8 photographers tonight. That is perfect! I have scheduled the start time for 8:30PM at the studio. I am driving up from Huntington Beach and cannot leave until 7PM so, depending on traffic, there is a slight possibility that I may be a little late arriving. If so, rest assured that I am on the way.

I will be demonstrating the light tent and lighting and showing you how to make your own with inexpensive materials. I will also demonstrate the lighting and how to set your exposure. After that you will be able to photograph if you want. If you do, feel free to being some small objects to create your image. I will have some shells and jewelry that you can also use. if you want to shoot you will need your camera (obviously) and a lens capable of focusing close.

If you have any questions or to reach me please feel free to call my cell: 949 322-1561.

See you tonight.

Best regards,