add-memberalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbellblockcalendarcamerachatchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-upcircle-with-crosscomposecrossfacebookflagfolderglobegoogleimagesinstagramkeylocation-pinmedalmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1pagepersonpluspollsImported LayersImported LayersImported LayersshieldstartwitterwinbackClosewinbackCompletewinbackDiscountyahoo

Huntington Beach Photography Meetup Group Message Board › NIK full package deal

NIK full package deal

Rick R.
Group Organizer
Huntington Beach, CA
Hey group,

I have been a huge fan of all the NIK plugin sets for years.  I use them daily in Photoshop and Lightroom.

The company was sold to google and I was a little concerned about what their next step would be.  Well, their next step is to offer the entire collection of all their six sets for only $149.  This is an insane deal and less than any one set sold for before.  You can also download a full demo to try them out.  I would grab this!

Incidentally, I receive no compensation from either NIK or google for endorsing their products.

Hope that helps,