Huntington Beach Photography Meetup Group Message Board › My Recommended Products

My Recommended Products

Rick R.
RickRosen
Group Organizer
Huntington Beach, CA
Hey gang,

I am frequently asked about what products to purchase as you build your photographic system.  I have tried and tested many products and as you know if you have come to any of our Meetups I also use and demonstrate them to the group.

Well, in an effort to help every one of my members who are building their inventory I have searched out the products that I recommend and placed them in an Amazon storefront on my site.  For your consideration, take some time and browse through the many items and books that I recommend.  Then, if you need something you can order it directly.

Since these are products that I am familiar with I am available to answer any questions about them so please feel free to ask.

You can find the store on my home page (www.rickrosen.com) under the link "My Store" or just go to the link below.

http://www.rickrosen....­

I will be demonstrating many of these products in the Meetup sessions that are currently scheduled on lighting and macro photography.

I have carefully researched (and bought for myself) the books that I recommend.

I hope that this helps you move your photography forward.

To your success,

Rick