Download free HB Reiki Master Manual. On toolbar click more, then files.
This is a 2 day class 11-5
About the Third Degree Reiki Master Class — Reiki III Class
The Third Degree Reiki Master Classes/Reiki III Classes are for those seeking to deepen their personal development by making whole their spiritual understanding of the system of Reiki from a Western perspective.
You will gain a full understanding of the system of Reiki from a Western perspective, learn the elements necessary to teach Reiki to others, and receive the Third Degree Reiki Master attunement in the style practiced by Hawayo Takata.
Attaining mastery in any endeavor requires many years of practice and experience. (We are always learning, so it can be said we truly always remain students.) It is the goal of this class to give you strong foundations from which to build, and to support you on your journey through continued guidance and by providing a place for you to receive on–going training and support. At this level, it is the path that is followed that becomes the enriching experience.
As with all forms of Reiki, you are encouraged to continue to practice. Join us at the regular Reiki Workshops to deepen your understanding and benefit from the shared experiences of others.
Third Degree Reiki Master/Reiki III Benefits
These are some of the benefits you will gain from the Third Degree Reiki Master/Reiki III course:
- Achieve a complete understanding of all elements of the system of Reiki as commonly practiced in the West
- Uncover a path that will allow you to attain deep spiritual growth
- Become a confident Reiki practitioner
- Learn the elements needed to teach Reiki professionally from a Western perspective
- Gain access to regular Reiki Workshops to develop yourself further
Third Degree Reiki Master/Reiki III Training
Third Degree Reiki Master/Reiki III training includes the following:
- Review of Reiki I and Reiki II techniques
- Instruction and practice of Reiki Master techniques
- Learn the Western form of the attunements to initiate others in Reiki
- Learn the Third Degree Reiki Master symbol; its Western meaning and use
- Receive the Third Degree Reiki Master attunement in the style practiced by Hawayo Takata
- Teaching guidelines
- Ethics as a Reiki Master/Teacher
- Availability of Reiki Workshops held regularly to practice Reiki with others and build upon your knowledge and experience
Third Degree Reiki Master/Reiki III Techniques
Additional Reiki techniques taught in Third Degree Reiki Master/Reiki III include:
- Healing Attunement (International Center for Reiki Training method of increased healing)
- Reiki Aura Cleansing (clear the aura of heavy energy)
- Violet Breath (breath technique used with attunements)
You must already have Second Degree Reiki II from us or a recognized Reiki teacher. (If you have not studied with us we will need to see your original Reiki II certificate.)
Class is from 11-5 on Saturday and Sunday
Wear comfortable clothing. Bring a sack lunch and a bottle of water. Bring a pencil and notepad to take notes.
What you might pay elsewhere
Others offering this service typically charge around USD$300 to USD$800 (or more!) for a Third Degree Reiki Master/Reiki III Class that includes the necessary learning materials, the Third Degree Reiki Master/Reiki III attunement, and certificate of completion.