By joining and practicing yoga outdoors with us, you will not only reap a great many benefits for yourself, including increased focus, balance, strength, and flexibility - both physical and mental! - but you will also be benefiting the lives of others. Classes are offered to the public on a donation basis, with roughly 85% of proceeds going to benefit worth charities and community-based organizations (the remaining 15% goes to cover the monthly costs of maintaining the Meetup Group website). This is a great opportunity to give back, and take care of yourSelf in the process.
As a Yoga Alliance Certified teacher and having practiced yoga for over 10 years, I truly believe that the world would be a more peaceful place if everyone practiced, and could afford to practice yoga. That is why I am reaching out to all yogis, newbies and experienced alike, all ages, who are looking to for a fresh and fun environment to practice yoga.
Whether for stress release, exercise or a desire for an intimate connection with your Self, the practice of yoga can give you a refreshed outlook on life. For me, yoga is my prozac, my peace of mind, my stress reliever, my connection to everything.
Come join me under a canopy of trees in beautiful Lake Park or across the street at Circle Park, downtown Huntington Beach.
Donations of any amount are accepted.