addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscontroller-playcrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgooglegroupshelp-with-circleimageimagesinstagramFill 1linklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1ShapeoutlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonprintShapeShapeShapeShapeImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruserwarningyahoo

Happenings in Hyderabad Real Estate Message Board › Opinions from our friends

Opinions from our friends

K V Srinivasa R.
user 12295546
Group Organizer
Hyderabad, IN
Dear Friends,

I noticed that so many expressed their opinions on our "Happenings in Hyderabad Real Estate" when they met me personally. I requested all of you, please express your opinions and views through this forum, then everybody will do the same.

Thank you,

K.V.Srinivasa Rao