Happenings in Hyderabad Real Estate Message Board › New Meetup: The Basic Steps to take Before Buying a Property!!!
|K V Srinivasa R.||
Announcing a new Meetup for Happenings in Hyderabad Real Estate!
What: The Basic Steps to take Before Buying a Property!!!
When: Saturday, April 9, 2011 6:30 PM
Where: Karthikeya Estates
Flat No:302,Swasthik Plaza, S.R.Nagar Main Road,Hyderabad-38
Many of us are anxious to buy a property in a metro city like
Hyderabad so that we can secure our future prospects. However, most of
us get bogged down by the cumbersome formalities and legal processes
that need to be done before buying a property. So we easily succumb to
the builder or any other seller's assurances on legalities.
It is this grave issue we need to discuss in our next meetup. I have
jotted down some key points that affect every property buyer during a
purchase of an apartment or a plot:
• Have you thought about the basic steps to take before buying a property?
• Have you considered the legal aspects of the particular property?
• Have you verified the builder's credentials and past projects?
• Are you blindly going by the builder's norms?
• What are the precautions to taken if it is an under construction property?
• What are the precautions to taken if it is a developed land plot?
• Have checked about all the clearances to be taken from the
Before the authorisation is given to the flat owner association, or
the documents are handed over to a plot owner, there are too many
hidden issues and unknown factors.
To discuss these issues, we at 'Happenings in Hyderabad Real Estate'
group are assembling on ... and have brain storm. We hope you will
join us to clarify all the unknown factors before you buy a property.
Awaiting to meet you at this meetup,
Check it out!
This is indeed a great initiative by Mr.Srinivas . We presume lot of thing before getting into a real estate deal. Which will eventually make us regret.
Always check the loopholes of the project & the above mentioned points will be very usefull for a better/clean Deal.
Please share your experiences, which can be a precautious/ helpful for others.