Happenings in Hyderabad Real Estate Message Board › My personnel Experience with HIHRE group

My personnel Experience with HIHRE group

Dr. Peddi R.
user 12097998
Hyderabad, IN
Post #: 1
Dear all,
I am Peddi Reddy a dentist by profession, member of Happenings in Hyderabad Real Estate group.
I would like to share my personnel experience after joining this group.
I was under the impression that Real Estate is a profession/business for those who got background with influence which was wrong.
K.Srinivas Rao garu the Organizer of this group putting lot of efforts at the background to provide updated information to the group.
Hats of to him.
Coming to my personnel experience in buying a flat for me.
Initially I was with Zero knowledge about the precautions that I should take care before buying the property.
Through Srinivas Rao garu only I gathered all the information and confirmed 2-3 times about the quality of the construction, cost of the property in that particular area and finally decided to buy the property.
BalaKrishna garu another member of our family also helped me a lot and guided me in selecting the bank for housing loan and suggested me the factors to be considered in selecting the bank and the rate of interest scheme which was very useful now (I decided to opt for fixed rate of interest for 5 years, the very next month the interest rates are increased which is more than what I am paying now)
I would like to mention that Srinivas Rao garu was with me personally in spite of his busy schedule at the time of negotiation of the price of the property which really helped me morally and gave me confidence in negotiation.
Finally I can say very honestly that I owned this property just because of Srinivas Rao garu under his guidance. (to be honest I am not exaggerating)
So though to share my personnel experience to all the members of our family.
Request to all other members, Please take 5-10 minutes of your time and share your experiences which will help other members in taking precautions and right approach when they are investing in Real Estate. Because its our Feedback which inspires, motivates and encourages our bellowed Organizer to take time and put efforts to improve and for the betterment of our group. (In fact I am too late to share this experience but still thought to start this).

Thank you all for taking time to go through my experience very patiently.

I wish you all the best and I hope our family grows very soon.[/color]

Best Regards,
Peddi Reddy
+91 9885641152