addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgooglegroupsimageimagesinstagramlinklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1outlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruseryahoo

Happenings in Hyderabad Real Estate Message Board › Meetup in February

Meetup in February

K V Srinivasa R.
user 12295546
Group Organizer
Hyderabad, IN
Dear Friends,

In our January 1st meetup almost all accepted to arrange one discussion with legal adviser related to technical issues at the time of purchasing and selling. So I want to arrange our February meetup with legal adviser to discuss about doubts in real estate. I want to organize this meetup on 2nd Saturday of February. Any suggestions, please inform me.

Thanks and Regards,

KV Srinivasa Rao

Cell No: 09866388829, 09391068688
Karthikeya Estates
Flat No:302, Swastik Plaza, S R Nagar Main Road,
Hyderabad -38.­
Ravi G.
user 13725884
Hyderabad, IN
Post #: 1
Very Well thought Sir, this will help everybody in our team, this will give some boost to our team members, they can give good service to their clients, I really appreciate your efforts. ALL THE BEST.

Thanks n regards
Ravi Goenka