Hyde Park Book Club Message Board › October meeting

October meeting

Katy C.
user 12749286
Sun City Center, FL
At September's book club meeting, there was a discussion of changing the date of October's meeting because of scheduling conflicts.  The members at the meeting suggested meeting Oct. 10 or 11 (Wedn. or Thurs.).  I work Wedn. nights, and Sara West said she would host the meeting if it was held on Thurs. Oct. 11.  So my vote is to have our Oct. meeting on Thursday the 11th.  But since we are a democracy I thought I would ask for everyone to comment.  By the way, the book for October is

I, Robot by Isaac Asimov.

Alison H
Group Organizer
Chicago, IL
Post #: 8
Either of those days is fine for me.

Also I see that "I, Robot" is available as an eBook or PDF.

Anna F.
Chicago, IL
Post #: 11
I thought Marcie and Josh were going to be out of town second week of October and so we were thinking of the first week. I'm the person with the problem on Tuesday October 2nd. Thursday Oct 4th would work for me.

Maybe Marcie and Josh will be back by Thursday Oct 11th?
Marcie H.
user 13207290
Chicago, IL
Post #: 2
Sorry I didn't email sooner, it's been a crazy week. Josh and I will be out of town October 7-14 so if everyone is cool with it we would like to do the book club on the 4th but if that's a problem for other people it's not a big deal. It's fine if we can't make it one month. Thanks Anna for being on top of that:)
A former member
Post #: 4
Oct 4 works for me. Sorry for the confusion on my part!