RSVP to this ride to join the Bicyclone 2013 - Pro ride. Total distance for the ride is 60 KMS.
Ride starts at 7 am but it would be advisable that you reach the venue with your cycle to register and get set for the ride from 6 am onwards. All the three rides Beginners ride, 25 KMS adventurous ride and 60 KMS Pro ride for seasoned riders will flagged off together.
Please bring your own bike and helmet. Though water and refreshments will be provided along the route, it is recommended to carry your own water bottle.
Please note: We encourage everybody to ride including people who don't have bikes but are interested in riding. Unfortunately all our bikes have already been reserved and we are trying to get more bikes.
Refer to the layout map below to identify registration points, flag off assembly, parking etc.
Enjoy the ride
• Start from Bike station
• Ride to Mind space circle on the new bicycle track.
• Take an U- turn and ride back towards Gachibowli.
• Left turn at Bio-Diversity park circle towards Gachibowli circle.
• Proceed towards ISB circle.
• Left turn at ISB circle towards Microsoft.
• Ride via ISB, Microsoft, Wipro circle and reach ORR.
• Take U- turn and return back to ISB circle via the same route.
• Ride to Konda pur
• Hi- tech city
• Take left at Hi-tech city and go to Ayyappa society 100 ft. road
• Jubilee hills Road no. 36
• Banjarah hills towards Nagarjuna circle
• Somaji guda
• Raj bhavan road
• At Khairatha bad left turn towards Husain sagar
• One lap around Husain sagar and back to Khairatha bad
• KCP road (Taj Krishna road)
• Banajarah hills
• Jubilee hills, Road no 45
• Durgam cheruvu, Inorbit mall
• Bike station