Hyderabad Bicycling Club Message Board › Feeling shy to take go office by cycle

Feeling shy to take go office by cycle

Rajashekar J.
user 81534542
Hyderabad, IN
Post #: 1
hi everyone,
iam work in hitechcity.From office to my home(jagathgirigutta,kukatpully) is about 10km.i have a herculs turbo drive ultimate ex cycle.I like cycling very much.
Any other is feeling same as like me also boost me so that i can take my cycle to office.
thanks and regards,
J.Rajashekar
Aroon
user 19051561
Hyderabad, IN
Post #: 125
u r not alone, many assume cycling is for the really poor who cant afford bus ticket also. herd mentality is tough to break and it prevents good things from happening , do small cycling trips intially and keep your cycle at office and use it in lunch for short rides and then slowly lets hope it picks up. people in universities and campuses do it often. best of luck.
phaneendra
user 76809662
Hyderabad, IN
Post #: 2
dont feel shy brother... cycling is a posh habit ..
Naga Harish A.
Naga
Hyderabad, IN
Post #: 2
Dear Sir,
I'm too new to suggest you on cycling but I can just boost up your spirit.
Feeling shy is something everyone faces in some or the other odd situation, but life is all about surpassing those moments and achieving what we wanted and look out our life and say " you loose I win".
I'm definetly telling you, the shy feeling will erase away once you take your bicycle and hit it on the road, May will definetly give you an odd look, but look at them the same way. You will be an inspiration to many like me who have started cycling. Your friends will obviously say 'why are you so straining up?' but they'll never know you are the one out there inspiring, changing many lives.
Finally one word... "Think with your heart, Work with your mind...".. Try this.
Uma M.
user 11996904
Hyderabad, IN
Post #: 9
lol, I feel pride to go to office on cycle :D
Ramesh k.
user 109884362
Hyderabad, IN
Post #: 3
Hello,

Even i stay in KPHB near south India, Let me know your office timings i will join you soon
Prateek S.
user 66047722
Hyderabad, IN
Post #: 3
What's the problem i taking your cycle out for a spin? I don't get it when people associate cyclists with those having a lower status. I also don't get it when cyclists keep on harping about how they are helping the environment. If you like cycling, then cycle. If you don't, then stick to your motorized vehicles. Why are thinking so much about it??
Madan M.
user 13742150
Hyderabad, IN
Post #: 41
hey, tell people who laugh at u that aliens are coming to our planet soon to hybridize our human race to save our earth. they kinda believe that we do not care about precious earth which is one of the rarest planets in milky way galaxy they found. we are screwing this planet with pollution and they gonna teach us soon how to save the precious earth from pollution and nuclear weaponry. cycle and get recognised by aliens .....oh my god ...such a big reason to cycle and save our earth. yes it is .