addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscontroller-playcrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgooglegroupshelp-with-circleimageimagesinstagramFill 1linklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1ShapeoutlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonprintShapeShapeShapeShapeImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruserwarningyahoo

Hyderabad Bicycling Club Message Board › Any interested cyclists to give Raj Bhavan road a shot?

Any interested cyclists to give Raj Bhavan road a shot?

Abinaya R.
user 115831302
Hyderabad, IN
Post #: 1
The Raj Bhavan road stretch is quite beautiful in the morning and I wanted to know if there would be people interested to use the road for a fortnightly meetup to begin with.
A former member
Post #: 107
I ride there quite often.
A former member
Post #: 108
Live 200m from Raj Bhavan Road
Raju A.
rajualluri
Hyderabad, IN
Post #: 14
My usual route in the morning (starts at about 5.50am) is Maitrivanam, S. R. Nagar, Panjagutta, Khairatabad, Raj Bhavan Road, Greenlands and Maitrivanan. Yes, Raj Bhavan Road is one of the nicest of the short stretches.
A former member
Post #: 1
i usually ride from kundhanbagh to necklace road via rajbhavan road, early mornings, its a beautiful stretch