addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwchatcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgoogleimageimagesinstagramlinklocation-pinmagnifying-glassmailminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1outlookpersonplusprice-ribbonImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruseryahoo

Hyderabad Bicycling Club Message Board › need suggestion about choosing bike

need suggestion about choosing bike

phaneendra
user 76809662
Hyderabad, IN
Post #: 1
Friends,

plese choose a bicycle as i weighs 107 kgs with 5 ' 10" person .i desperately want to buy a bicycle for going to my ofice (22 kilometers daily). please suggest a agood bicycle around 10k and where to buy.if any second hand cycle is alos there ..it is good to me

phaneendra --9440967788
Aroon
user 19051561
Hyderabad, IN
Post #: 122
go for hercules act 110 and do learn how to fix a puncture and hold on to a puncture kit.