• The MTB race trail requires mountain bikes to be used. Bikes with a tire which is narrower than 1.5” wide will not be allowed.
• Riding on the trail and participating in the race is on the riders own risk. Neither the race committee nor HBC will be responsible to any damage, for a person or equipment.
• The race will be as Eco-Friendly as possible, according to the values of Hyderabad Bicycling Club values. All participants and escorts must obey the Leave No Trace policy – do not leave any trash on the venue of the race, including food wraps, tubes/broken parts etc. Picking of flowers or any damage to the natural vegetation (even though they might appear to be dead) is prohibited. Taking shortcuts/different routes may cause damage to the environment and is strictly forbidden.
• Well maintained bikes are required for participating in the race. The committee reserves the right to check the bikes of each participant before the race. Bikes which will not be safe to ride will not be allowed on the course. Safety is mostly about having good breaks, aligned wheels, and well-connected accessories. Any bike that will be found not to be safe, will have one chance to fix the problems and show up for a second safety test. Failing this test will disqualify the bike from the race.
• Some parts of the trail require technical riding skills. Do not take risks, and wherever you are not absolutely sure you can ride, get off the bikes and walk. Make sure you are not blocking other riders while you are working in these sections, as in any other place of the course.
|Page title||Most recent update||Last edited by|
|HBCC - Rider Conduct||May 6, 2011 4:26 PM||former member|
|MTB Rules||May 4, 2011 11:17 AM||former member|
|Individual Time Trial Race Rules||May 13, 2009 10:52 PM||Shay Mandel|
|Tips for Ride Organizers||April 29, 2009 7:10 PM||Shay Mandel|
|World Classical Races - 2009 Calendar||March 15, 2009 11:29 PM||Shay Mandel|
|Getting a Bicycle||April 30, 2009 8:26 AM||Shay Mandel|
|Cycling in India||February 23, 2009 9:38 AM||Shay Mandel|
|Endurance||January 27, 2009 2:56 PM||Shay Mandel|
|About Hyderabad Bicycling Club||May 5, 2009 3:21 PM||Shay Mandel|